- Farmers Take Out Millions In Loans To Raise Chickens For Big-Box Retailers. Read full story
- This N.J. town’s preserved farmland is almost the size of Manhattan Read full story
- Massachusetts funds State Apiary and new pollinator gardens at State facilities: Read full story
- Amazon one of the world’s largest online shopping sites has just purchased Whole Foods. How did this happen and how will this play out? Read more here.
- The Amazon purchase will challenge Jeff Bezos to find a way to grow organic farm production. Growth has been flat since 2008. Read more here
- California just announced it would list glyphosate as a carcinogen! Sometimes there’s good news. Click here for the full article.
- Despite many challenges, grassfed beef could go mainstream. Full article here
- Trump’s crackdown on immigration is terrible news for anyone who eats food. Read the story in Mother Jones here.